Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Example Is Carried On
As Father's day is here once again I want to pay tribute to all the fathers in our family.












Growing up the 'Asay 5' all knew that we were loved. Not only did Dad provide a home and the neccessities of life physically but he also took time for us. Some of my best memories are of the games we played, wrestling, & tickling (he's the only person who's tickling I could ever tolerate). He also set the example for all of us of how to live and especially how to treat the people who are important in our lives. We all knew that Mother came first. I've always told other people that my parents never fought. Some didn't believe me, but many expressed admiration.

So, following his example my brother's have gone on to create the same dynamic in their own families, loving and supporting their wives and children.

I believe that my sister Gail was influenced by that example when she met and married the honorable man she shares her life with.
Now we have a new generation and there are still more wonderful fathers filling out our family tree. I love you all and respect the way you care for your families.
Happy Father's Day!






1 comment: